Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Project X is out!

Finally, Project X is published (thanks Eugene for informing me). But what is Project X? Project X = Thinking Straight About Pharmaceutical Chemistry for H3 Students, a book written by my talented friends and I last year.


Once again, I will like to thank my brilliant team of co-authors - Eugene, Alice, Tian Xin and Justin; without them, this book will not be possible.

5 years ago, I entered NUS with a dream, a dream to write a book on organic chemistry to help students. In May 2006, I came closer to this dream when I gathered my co-authors and started writing the book. May 2007 marked a milestone as the book is published. It's not the end of the dream though; it only marks the beginning of similar dreams, and perhaps greater dreams.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thanks CS for getting us together...
Despite I was a bit lonely in writing back in HK, it is still very rewarding!

BTW, CS I am pretty down too for no reason...