Monday, May 28, 2007

Lousy Day

Don't know why, woke up today with a heavy heart. Suddenly felt depressed and don't feel like doing anything. Forced myself to have breakfast and dragged myself to the lab. The feeling was similar to when I first arrived here. Spent the whole day installing software into my new computer. The consumable funds had large excess and my seniors decided to get a new desktop for me. It was a sefl-configure one and consists of really good parts. It ran on the legendary Windows Vista and yes, I have to admit that it's extremely visual pleasing. I especially like the translucent and the Windows "AERO" effect.

I finally saw our book and felt it last Friday evening, all thanks to my junior, Shuhui for agreeing to bring 4 copies over from Singapore while coming to HK for holiday with his parents. The printing was a little disappointing, especially the first page. Other than that, it was ok.

I brought Shuhui around on Sunday - yum cha in the morning at Federal Restaurant followed by TST, shopping at Harbour City, Victoria Peak (too bad it rained), Italian food at Fat Angelo's at SOHO, shopping at Ladies' Street and Mongkok and Symphony of Light at TST in the evening. Since Shuhui like to "act cute", she (we) took quite a no. of candid shots:

No comments: