Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Bumped into Philip in UST!

Lol. There's so much coincidence in this world. I actually bumped into Philip in campus, a fellow exchange friend of mine when I was here on exchange back in Fall 2005. I was on my way to dinner after 3 hours of marking the analytical chemistry exam scripts. And then, I saw a familiar face and he waved at me. Gosh it was Philip. Lol

Philip's from University of Pennsylvannia and we were first introduced to one another by Emily. I remembered the first time I met him, I was having some attitude problem as I wasn't in a bad mood back then. I was being sarcastic and high and mighty while talking to him. I remembered him saying something like "Oh I took freshmen organic chemistry during freshmen years and it was really difficult." I replied by saying that "if chemistry was easy, then I wouldn't be taking it." Lol. Hiah, realized my mistake now.

Though Philip didn't go travelling to China with me, we had our fair share of fun in the hike at Lantau, Ocean Park, dinner at Ngau Tau Kok, roasted delicacies back in Don's hall etc. He's now on an Asian backpacking tour after his Senior year and he will be starting work this coming August. I'll wish him all the best for his future endeavours.

No comments: