Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Back to Routine Lifestyle

I am back to routine lifestyle, except that I have not been productive for the past 3 days. Been bothered by a lot of issues. It seems that at the end of the day, everything is reduce to emptiness. We just have to suck it up and move on.

Anyway I am glad that my previous blog entry brought joy to you and a couple of my other friends. Again, it's not meant to promote HK but rather my reflections on the whole trip. Quoting from today's South China Morning Post, "Where else can you find landscapes that rival those of the Caribbean and shopping malls as fabulous as some in New York within easy distance of each other?"

For friends who are considering to come, my reply is don't hesitate. It's a really nice place to shop and hike. HK demostrates the epitome of cantonese cuisine. It also boast the most beautiful night skyline that the world can offer.

No comments: